MANAGED REMOVAL AND STORAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract between us, Andmor Removals Ltd , registered in Scotland No 374132, (T/A Move With Moran) and you the customer. It defines and sets out the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of both you and us under this contract. All other terms, conditions, warranties, guarantees, undertaking or representations whether express or implied by statute (insofar as such statutes permit) common law or otherwise or arising from conduct or a previous course of dealing or trade custom or usage or agreed or offered orally or in correspondence or otherwise are hereby excluded from the contract. No variation of these terms and conditions is binding on the Company unless agreed to in writing and signed by a Director of us. It is a legally binding contract and so it is important that both parties know where they stand. It does include provisions that limit our responsibilities and potential liability to you. We specifically draw your attention to these.
2.Where we use the word "you" or "your" it means the customer; "we", "us" or "our" means us as named above. Where we use the word "goods" this refers to the items that are to be subject to the removal or storage, pursuant to this contract.
3.It is important that you read and understand the terms and conditions that will apply to this contract before signing. If there is anything that you do not understand or do not wish to agree to, then please discuss it with us before signing and returning the quotation. Only enter into this contract if you wish to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
4.You accept and acknowledge that these terms and conditions include serious restrictions of our potential liability to you.
5.We recommend you arrange insurance to cover your goods during the removal and whilst in storage.
OWNERSHIP OF THE GOODS
You hereby agree and confirm that you are either:
- (a) the owner of the goods; and/or
- (b) are duly authorised by the owner or owners of the goods to enter into this contract on these terms for and on behalf of the owner(s).
6.You shall be responsible for any losses, expenses, or other costs incurred by us which are caused by:
- (a) an untrue statement made by you; and/or
- (b) the statement at clause 6 not being true and accurate in all respects.
GOODS THAT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT FOR REMOVAL OR STORAGE
7.We will happily remove and store most items that you may wish to submit for removal or storage. However, we are, subject to clauses 9-11 below, unable to accept any of the following types of items:
- (a) Any living thing, including any animals, birds, fish, reptiles and plants;
- (b) Any goods that are likely to encourage vermin or other pests or to cause infestation;
- (c) Any goods that require a special licence;
- (d) Any goods that require government permission to import or export;
- (e) Any food and/or drink and/or other item that is, or needs to be, refrigerated or frozen or stored in any temperature controlled environment;
- (f) Any drugs, whether or not legal for you to possess;
- (g) Any stolen or prohibited or illegal goods or goods obtained illegally;
- (h) Any goods that are potentially dangerous, explosive or otherwise liable to cause damage. This includes but is not limited to firearms, ammunition, paints, aerosols, gas bottles and canisters;
- (i) Any jewellery, including trinkets and watches, and precious stones or metals or items made from precious metals or including precious stones;
- (j) Any money, securities, financial or legal documents, including but not limited to share certificates and leases;
- (k) Any collections of stamps, coins or other similar collectable items;
- (l) Any antiques or similar items.
8.If you intend to submit any such items as are mentioned in clause 8 for removal or storage you must declare this to us in advance of the removal or storage being undertaken. In such circumstances we shall not be obliged to remove or store the items in question unless we have confirmed in writing that we are willing to do so. If we do agree to remove or store the items in question, we shall be entitled to charge extra in respect of the same. If you are not happy with the extra charge levied then you shall be entitled to terminate this contract, before the removal or storage commences.
9.If we do agree to accept such items for removal or storage then we shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs due to the special nature or sensitivities of the goods involved. Other than this exclusion we remain liable for other losses as we would under the balance of this contract.
10.If such items are removed or stored by us without our knowledge and written agreement to do so then we shall not be liable for any loss or damage to those items whatsoever including but not limited to that occurring due to the special nature or sensitivities of the goods involved. Furthermore in such circumstances you shall be responsible without limit for all losses, expenses, or other costs incurred by us (including consequential losses incurred by us and claims by third parties) which are caused by the special nature of the items in question, such as but not limited to clean up costs and damage to other goods.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- (a) pack the goods, if requested and have agreed to do so;
- (b) remove the goods at the agreed time and date and deliver to the delivery address;
- (c) unpack the goods, if requested and have agreed to do so;
- (d) store the goods (or any of them), if the contract provides for the goods (or any of them) to be stored by us.
12.We shall at all times care for the goods whilst they are in our custody and control showing all reasonable care in the circumstances. We furthermore will endeavour to act and undertake our obligations at all times in a professional manner.
13.We shall only remove or deliver items into a loft, or similar space, if it is safe, which shall include but shall not be limited to being adequately lit and floored, and the access to it being safe.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO
14.There are certain things that we do not do and which are not covered under this contract. They are:
- (a) dismantling or assembling flat pack furniture, or a property's fitments or fittings;
- (b) disconnecting or reconnecting any equipment or appliances;
- (c) securing or preparing for transit, as necessary, equipment or appliances, such as but not limited to securing washing machine drums;
- (d) taking up or laying fitted floor coverings of any kind;
- (e) removing storage heaters unless they are already disconnected and adequately dismantled.
15.Our staff are not authorised or qualified to carry out such work. We recommend that a proper qualified person be separately employed by you to carry out these services.
16.The quotation provided is for a fixed price for the work instructed at the time of our visit or relayed to us via our online quoting system.It is based on our contracting to remove and/or store the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
17.The quotation will remain open for a period of 28 days from the date of the quotation. After that date it shall be treated as having been automatically withdrawn. You may ask us to provide a new quotation at that time.
18.The contract will be formed when you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms & conditions and confirm this where indicated along with your acceptance of our quote. This will form a legally binding contract between you and us. That contract will be subject to these terms and conditions. You should only sign and return the quotation if you are happy with the quotation and these contract terms and conditions and wish to enter into a legally binding contract on these terms and conditions.
19.If you seek to make any amendment to the quotation (including a purported amendment to these terms and conditions) when returning it to us then this will not act as an acceptance of the quotation. However if we decide to go ahead with the storage, then it will still be subject to a contract on these terms and conditions, as unaltered. However where you seek to amend the quotation we shall also be able to reject the alterations and not undertake the work for you, or to re-quote for it subject to your proposed amendments.
20.For the avoidance of doubt the following matters or circumstances have not, unless otherwise agreed, been taken into account or included in the quotation:
- (a) Removal not commencing, other than because of our breach, within 3 months of acceptance of the quotation;
- (b) The work being undertaken on a weekend or public holiday;
- (c) Collection or delivery other than to the ground or first floor of a property;
- (d) Removal or storage of extra goods that have not been shown or made known to us;
- (e) Provision of extra services;
- (f) Removal or storage of any goods mentioned at clause 8;
- (g) Any costs, charges or fees that are incurred, including parking fees and permits, in undertaking any removal;
- (h) The properties involved not having proper and/or adequate access. This includes but is not limited to, not being able to park within 20 metres of the door to the property, the access being unsuitable for our vehicles or the property being inadequate for the free and easy movement of the goods into and within the property; For the avoidance of doubt, movement of goods into or out of a property via a window shall be deemed inadequate access.
- (i) Changes to our costs due to changes in currency values, taxation or freight charges which are beyond our reasonable control.
- (j) Delays occurring for reasons that are outside our reasonable control
21.If the removal or storage does include any of the matters set out at clause 21 and the quotation was not adjusted to take these into account then you will pay to us the extra costs and expenses incurred because of the effect of those matters. We shall advise you of these extra costs and expenses when we become aware of them. You will then have 7 days (or until the time 24 hours prior to the intended time of removal) to cancel the contract if you do not wish to incur such extra costs and expenses.
22.Whilst we have many responsibilities under this contract there are some matters that you must be responsible for. These are:
- (a) Being present, either yourself or through a representative, throughout the packing, removal, collection, delivery and unpacking of the goods;
- (b) Checking that all the goods are both collected and delivered;
- (c) Checking that nothing is collected and/or delivered in error;
- (d) Obtaining all necessary permits, licences, customs documents etc that are necessary for the removal to take place; Note that this may include a requirement to obtain consent to allow our removal vehicles to park outside the relevant property.
- (e) Preparing the property and goods for the removal, including but not limited to disconnecting all relevant appliances and electronic equipment and emptying and de-frosting any fridges and freezers; We will not disconnect any gas appliance under any circumstances.
- (f) Arranging proper security and protection for any goods that will be left in premises which will be unattended or to which third parties may have access either prior to collection or following delivery.
23.You must, before the commencement of the storage, provide us with a contact address and contact details (including mobile phone numbers) which we can use if we need to contact you during the storage of the goods. If these details change you must inform us. If we contact you in writing using the details you have provided we will be entitled to assume that you have duly received any communication from us.
24.You shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by us arising from your failure to attend to any of the matters set out in these terms and conditions unless those losses, expenses or other costs were in fact caused by our negligence.
POSTPONEMENT AND CANCELLATION
25.By agreeing to undertake the removal and/or storage we incur costs in preparing for it and also lose the opportunity to undertake further work that would use the same resources. Because of this we may suffer loss if you cancel this contract or postpone its performance. The amount we will potentially lose will depend on when the cancellation and/or postponement occurs.
26.If you cancel or postpone more than 7 days before the removal and /or storage date (other than in accordance with clause 22) then there shall be no charge payable by you.
27.If you cancel or postpone less than 7 days before the removal and /or storage date (other than in accordance with clause 22) then you shall pay to us a charge equivalent of 30% of the agreed storage charge.
28.If you cancel or postpone 24 hours or less before the removal and /or storage date (other than in accordance with clause 22) then you shall pay to us a charge equivalent of 60% of the agreed removal charge.
PAYMENT OF OUR CHARGES
29.Clauses 31-35 set out the basis on which our charges must be paid, unless we agree otherwise.
30.You will pay for all removal services, at the agreed rate, at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the removal. This term is important to the contract and unless we are paid with cleared funds at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the removal we shall be able to treat the removal as cancelled and claim charges in accordance with clause 27.
31.You will pay for all storage services, at the agreed rate, prior to the commencement of the storage. This term is important to the contract and unless we are paid with cleared funds prior to the commencement of the storage we shall be able to treat the storage as cancelled on the due date of arrival.
32.Subject to clauses 31 and 32, you will pay any other charges or monies that become due or payable under this contract within 30 days of us sending you an invoice or request for the same.
33.You will pay all storage charges one month in advance or the relevant commencement date
34.Interest shall accrue and you shall pay it on all overdue or outstanding monies at a rate of 4% above the base rate of The Royal Bank of Scotland plc.
UNDERTAKING THE REMOVAL
35.We will undertake the removal and storage with professional care and skill and taking reasonable account of all the circumstances. However, we specifically reserve the right to undertake the removal or storage in a manner that we think is appropriate including:
- (a) sub-contracting all or part of the job to another removal or storage company;
- (b) choosing the route we think is most effective; and
- (c) using such vehicles, containers and methods of transport &/or storage as we believe are appropriate.
36.This does not however affect our responsibilities under this contract to take care of your goods and to provide the services within the appropriate timescales.
OUR LIABILTY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE
37.We shall, but only in so far as it results from negligence on our part and subject to the exclusions set out below, be responsible for any damage done to the goods whilst they are in our custody and control under the terms and conditions of this contract.
38.Other than when it results from negligence on our part we shall have no liability for damage to the goods of any kind whatsoever.
39.We shall, but only insofar as it results from negligence on our part and subject to the exclusions set out below, be responsible for the loss of any goods whilst they are in our custody and control under the terms and conditions of this contract.
40.Other than when it results from negligence on our part we shall have no liability for loss of goods howsoever arising.
41.Under no circumstances, shall our liability to you exceed £250 per item lost or damaged. For the avoidance of doubt where goods have been packed in a wardrobe, drawer, case, box or other type of container then the liability shall be £250 for the container and the items in it. Furthermore under no circumstances shall our liability to you for loss and/ damage exceed £50,000.
42.If goods are lost or are damaged beyond repair then our liability will be, at most, the value of the goods lost or damaged beyond repair. The value of the goods, for the purpose of this contract, shall be their current replacement cost, including due allowance in respect of age, wear and tear and depreciation. All liability and compensation for loss and/or damage shall be calculated on this basis and not on a "new for old" basis.
43.If goods are damaged but can be repaired then our liability will be, at most, the repair cost plus the amount that the goods have reduced in value, if at all, because of the repair.
44.In respect of any particular item our liability will not under any circumstances exceed the value of the item in question as defined by clause 42 above.
WHAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
IMPORTANT NOTE. THESE TERMS EXCLUDE AND LIMIT OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITY TO YOU
45.We shall not be responsible for any claim for loss or damage to the goods or for delay where the total claim amounts to less than a total of £250.
46.Other than where losses occur because of negligence on our part we will not be liable for losses arising from:
- (a) Fire;
- (b) War, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether declared or not), civil war, terrorism, rebellion and/or coup, Act of God, industrial action or other events outside our reasonable control;
- (c) Normal wear and tear, ageing, natural or gradual deterioration, leakage or evaporation
- (d) Incidence of moths, vermin or similar infestation;
- (e) Cleaning, repairing or restoring, unless we agreed to do the work;
- (f) For electrical or mechanical derangement to any appliance or equipment unless there is evidence of external impact damage;
- (g) Any inherent defect in the goods;
- (h) Changes of atmospheric or climatic conditions;
- (i) Damage to motor bikes or other motor vehicles unless we have issued a pre-collection condition report;
- (j) Damage to any motor bike or other motor vehicle moving under its own power other than during the normal course of loading and unloading.
47.Other than where losses occur because of negligence on our part we will not be liable for:
- (a) Loss or damage to the goods that occurs before we have taken possession, custody and control of the goods or which occur after we have delivered or handed over the goods to you or to a party nominated by you.
- (b) Loss or damage to the goods that occurs after we have delivered or handed over the goods to you or to a party nominated by you;
- (c) Loss of goods that have not been both packed and unpacked by us. This includes goods packed in wardrobes, drawer cases, boxes or other type of container;
- (d) Damage to goods that arises from the normal handling of those goods where those goods have not been both packed and unpacked by us. This includes goods packed in wardrobes, drawers, cases, boxes or other type of container regardless of the apparent quality of the packing.
48.We shall not be responsible or liable if you submit for removal or storage any of the goods listed at clause 8 without our agreement, in accordance with clause 9. Such goods will be removed or stored entirely at your risk.
49.If we do agree in accordance with clause 9, to remove or store any of the goods set out at clause 8 then our liability for loss and damage to them shall be limited as set out in clause 10.
50.No employee of ours shall be separately liable to you for any loss, damage or delay or other breach of this contract.
DELAYS IN TRANSIT
51.If the collection or delivery of the goods is delayed we will, but only if the delay arises from our negligence, pay your reasonable expenses that arise directly as a result of the delay, such as but not limited to reasonable hotel costs.
52.Under no circumstances shall our liability for delay exceed a total of £2000.
53.Other than as set out in clauses 52 and 53 we shall not be responsible and shall not have to indemnify or compensate you in respect of any costs or losses arising from delay.
54.If we are unable to deliver the goods we may take them into store. Other than where the delay results from our negligence the original removal and/or storage contract will then be fulfilled and any additional service(s), including storage and delivery, will be provided in accordance with these terms and conditions and at your expense.
DAMAGE TO GOODS OR PROPERTY OTHER THAN THE GOODS BEING REMOVED OR STORED
55.We will not be liable for any damage whether to premises, property, or the goods as a result of moving goods under your express instruction, and/or against our advice where moving the goods in the manner instructed will inevitably (or is reasonably likely to) cause damage.
56.In any event we shall only be liable for damage to premises or property, other than the goods being submitted for removal or storage, where such damage arises directly due to negligence on our part.
57.Where damage to premises or property, other than the goods being submitted for removal or storage, does occur we must ask that you inform us immediately and note the damage on the worksheet or delivery receipt. In the absence of such notification we will not be able to accept any liability for the damage.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS & TIME LIMITS FOR CLAIMS
58.In cases where we deliver goods to you or on your instructions, you must notify us of any visible loss, damage or failure to produce any goods at the time of delivery. This should be noted on the worksheet or delivery receipt.
59.If we do not deliver to you or on your instructions, then you must notify us of any visible loss, damage or failure to produce any goods at the time when you, or your representative, take possession of the goods. This should be noted on the worksheet or delivery receipt.
IMPORTANT: TIME LIMIT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS
60.All claims for loss of or damage to goods must be notified to us in writing whether the goods were unpacked or not within 7 days of delivery of the goods. In a case of loss or non-delivery of all of the goods, the claim must be notified within 7 days of the anticipated delivery date, or when you were informed of the loss, whichever is the earlier. In all cases these time limits will apply unless a time extension is requested by you within the 7 day period and agreed by us in writing. We will not unreasonably refuse to grant such an extension of time.
OUR RIGHT TO HOLD OR DISPOSE OF THE GOODS (LIEN)
61.We may keep hold of all or some of your goods until you have paid all the charges you owe us, even if the unpaid charges do not relate to those goods.
62.Furthermore we may sell all or some of your goods to recover any unpaid charges. We can only do this after giving you 30 days written notice that we intend to do so. If we do sell any of your goods, and the proceeds from the sale are greater than the amount you owe us, we will pay you any excess amount after deducting the cost of selling the goods. If the proceeds from the sale are less than the amount you owe us, you will remain liable to pay us any excess amount.
63.The provisions contained in this contract are considered fair and reasonable by the parties but if any provision shall be found to be unenforceable but would be valid if any part of it were deleted or modified, the provision shall apply with such modifications as may be necessary to make it valid and effective.
ADVICE, INFORMATION AND THE BASIS OF AGREEMENT
64.In this document we set out the terms and conditions of the contract between us. You may not rely on promises or claims, written or verbally made, that contradict the terms and conditions of this document. In the event of any apparent contradiction between these terms and conditions and a promise or claim made please refer to us for clarification.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
65.This contract shall be subject to Scots Law and to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
PACKAGING AND DELIVERY SERVICE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Andmor Removals Limited Terms and Conditions incorporating Conditions of Carriage
*Subject to change without prior notification
Andmor Removals Limited t/a Move with Moran (“the Company”), collects, packs and delivers good subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions set out below (“these Conditions”). No agent or employee of the Company is permitted to alter or vary these Conditions in any way unless expressly authorised to do so by a director of the Company.
In these Conditions
- a. “Customer” shall mean the person, firm or company that enters into a contract by instructing the Company to collect, pack and deliver goods.
- b. “Agent” shall mean a person who acts on another’s behalf.
- c. “Consignment” shall mean goods contained in one parcel or any number of separate parcels sent at one time in one load to one address.
- d. “Parcels” shall mean anything under 31kg in weight and having dimensions which do not exceed 0.226 cu metres.
- e. “Freight Parcel” shall mean any non – palletised item weighing between 31.kg and 99kg.
- f. “Dangerous Goods” means goods included in the list of Dangerous Goods as defined in the Classification, Packaging and labelling of Dangerous Substances Regulations 1984, the Classification and Labelling of Explosives Regulations 1983, the Radioactive Substances (Carriage by Road) (Great Britain) Regulations 1974, the Packaging of Explosives for Carriage Regulations 1991, the Carriage of Explosives by Road Regulations 1996, including any other relevant legislation or regulations together with any amendments thereto, or means goods which present a comparable hazard.
- a. The Company agrees, subject to the Customer’s observance at all times of these Conditions, to collect, pack and deliver consignments from an agreed collection point, to the designated receiver.
- b. The Company is not a physical carrier and will accept goods for carriage only on these conditions.
- c. These conditions shall solely apply to any agreement between the Company and the Customer relating to the packing and delivery service and the Customer shall be deemed to have notice of these Conditions if and as soon as he gives instructions for the service to commence.
3. PARTIES AND SUB – CONTRACTING
- a. Where the Customer is not the owner of some or all of the goods stored or carried he shall be deemed for all purposes to be the Agent of the owner or owners and that if any other person has an interest in the goods the Customer is acting as his fully authorised Agent also.
- b. The Company will employ other carriers to fulfil the Contract. Any such carrier shall have power to sub-contract and these Conditions shall apply to such carriers on like terms.
4. GOODS NOT ACCEPTED FOR CARRIAGE OR STORAGE
The company shall not accept any of the following goods for carriage or storage unless a director of the Company has notified the Customer in writing that they are accepted and unless such notice has been given in writing no liability whatsoever, including losses arising from negligent acts of the Company, shall arise in respect of them to the Customer.
- a. Dangerous goods, hazardous goods flammable goods or
- b. Firearms, barometers, cash, negotiable instruments (including cheques and any vouchers with face value), furs or living animals, fish, birds or any other living organism of any type, frozen or perishable food, items with a hammer value exceeding £5000(including auction costs)
- c. Any goods prohibited by the law or regulation of any government or public or local authority of any country where the goods are carried.
5. TRANSIT AND UNCLAIMED GOODS AND UNDELIVERED GOODS
- a. Transit shall commence when the Consignment is handed by the Company to their Agent at the point of collection or at the Company’s or their Agent’s premises. The Company is entitled to convey goods by any means of conveyance and by any route whatsoever.
- b. Transit shall (unless otherwise previously determined) ends when the Consignment is offered for delivery at the usual place of delivery at the consignee’s address within the customary delivery hours of the district; PROVIDED THAT, when for any reason whatsoever a Consignment is held by the Company’s Agent “Held for re-delivery” or “to be held until called for” or upon any like instructions and such instructions are not given, or the Consignment is not called for and removed within a reasonable time, then transit will be deemed to end. The Company’s Agent shall store such Consignment subject to all goods being solely at the customers risk and subject to disposal in accordance with Clause 15.
- c. Where, for any reason whatsoever, the Company’s Agent is unable to convey the Consignment to the address to which it is consigned, or to effect delivery at the said address:
- i) The Company shall endeavour to communicate with the Customer and request a new address to which the Consignment can be delivered in the country in which the Consignment is lying;
- (ii) If the Company is unable to communicate with the Customer within a reasonable time, the Company shall have the right to return the items to the originating auction house.
- d. The decision as to what constitutes a reasonable time under Clause 5c(ii) to be entirely at the discretion of the Company.
6. PAYMENT AND PRICING
- a. The Company’s charges for packing and carriage shall be payable by the Customer.
- b. Payment of the Company’s charges must be paid prior to the commencement of packing.
- c. The Company will charge by volume for all Consignments consigned outside of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and the Company also reserves the right to charge by volume for all Consignments consigned within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- d. The Company shall be entitled at any time and from time to time to increase the Company’s charges for packing, carriage or any other charges.
- e. All amounts payable by the Customer are subject to Value Added Tax at the current rate, where applicable.
- f. Any liability for duty or taxes is the responsibility of the Customer.
7. LIABILITY FOR LOSS AND DAMAGE
The Company shall at all times care for the goods whilst they are in our custody and control showing all reasonable care in the circumstances. We furthermore will endeavour to act and undertake our obligations at all times in a professional manner, however the Company shall NOT be liable for any physical loss of, or physical damage to goods during transit once they have been handed over to our agent as defined in Clause 5, however that nay be caused.
9. INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS
The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever, (including nuisance, breach of contract or non-performance by the Company), be liable to the Customer for:
- a. Any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind, including any loss of profits or interest cost and for the avoidance of doubt, the cost of recompiling the information contained on the goods.
- b. In the case of Consignments consigned to or from Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and islands off the coast of Great Britain, including the Channel Islands, or to other destinations by sea the Company shall have no liability for any loss.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw the service without notification.
11. CUSTOMERS’ INDEMNITY
The Customer shall indemnify the Company against any liability arising under Sections 30(10) of the VAT Act 1994 (or any analogous provision in any other jurisdiction) or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof in respect of a failure to export zero rated goods or to comply with any conditions in relation to zero rated goods intended to be exported.
12. EXTENSION PROTECTION TO EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the provisions of this agreement shall extend to protect and indemnify the employees and agents of the company and those provisions have been entered into and shall be enforceable by the Company for itself and as trustee or agent for such employees and agents.
The Company shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the Contract to the extent that the performance thereof is prevented or delayed by fire, severe weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance, delay by any government or public or local authority, including the customs of any country where the goods are carried and other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company and for the avoidance of any doubt the Company’s charges shall be payable in full in such circumstances, without prejudice to the Company’s rights at common law to treat the Contract as frustrated.
14. INTERPRETATION AND JURISDICTION
The contract and these conditions shall in all respects be subject to and construed in accordance with Scots law and the parties to the contract hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Andmor Removal Ltd
Hillington Business Centre
15-17 Nasmyth Rd South